Distinctive Geographe wines and fortified
Harvey River Estate is located on the banks of the Harvey River in the Geographe wine region of Western Australia. We make a popular range of affordable wines which represent the best of regional styles, produced from our own local vineyards. The Harvey area is home to a number of farming and agricultural industries including dairy and prime beef, plus citrus orchards and viticulture operations. Many accommodation options are available in the area, with numerous farm stays and caravan parks close by.
Cellar Door is open Monday, Thursday & Friday 10-4, Saturday & Sunday 10-2
Nestled amongst our orange orchards, with views of the vineyards to the east, our cellar door is just a few minutes by car from town.
A destination for locals and tourists alike, the Harvey River Estate cellar door experience includes the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a guided tasting with our friendly cellar door team
- Browse through our range of wine, lifestyle giftware and local produce
- Relax on the verandah with a glass of our local wine
- Enjoy a charcuterie board with a range of wines on tasting
- Climb Australia’s only “Big Orange”, accessible via the cellar door
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Harvey River Estate. For all the latest Harvey River Estate news,
updates and great sales and offers, join our mailing list today.