With roots deeply planted in Harvey, the orchards and dairies of our family’s farming history are now the backdrop to picturesque rows of vines at Harvey River Estate.
It was in 1928 on the banks of the Harvey River that the first seeds were sown. Almost 100-years and three generations later our family’s love of the land and region is as fervent as ever.
The wines of our family are uniquely expressive – hand crafted examples of the of the Geographe wine region. We produce wines with elegance and personality that express their sense of place, and our love of pristine fruit flavours.
Our Cellar Door is open Monday – Friday from 10am to 3pm – Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 3pm.
Nestled amongst our orange orchards, with views of the vineyards to the east, our cellar door is just a few minutes by car from town.
A destination for locals and tourists alike, the Harvey River Estate cellar door experience includes the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a guided tasting with our friendly cellar door team
- Browse through our range of wine, lifestyle giftware and local produce
- Relax and enjoy a glass of our local wine
- Enjoy a nibble bowl with a range of wines on tasting
- Climb Australia’s only “Big Orange”, accessible via the cellar door
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Harvey River Estate. For all the latest Harvey River Estate news,
updates and great sales and offers, join our mailing list today.